At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means that career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Business Development Representative
Nuspire is an agile, growing Management Security Services company targeting the industrial sector and end location businesses in North America, Europe and Latin America. One key driver to our growth for new business sales is executing outbound and digital contact activities positioning Nuspire security services to specific target companies.
As a Business Development Rep, this role is responsible for turbocharging the following sales motion activities; initiating prospect relationships, enabling value driven conversations, driving customer/prospect interest throughout the early stages of the sales cycle and partnering with field sales on appropriate sales activities to achieve new booking quota objectives.
Position based in Commerce Twp., Michigan
- Initiate, maintain and master ongoing relationships with prospects, via the phone, email, digital tracking tools and attending industry events
- Understand prospect’s business and information security environment
- Articulate clearly a technical acumen and understanding to each prospect
- Qualify each opportunity directly with the prospect
- Position and match Nuspire capabilities to each prospect business driver and challenges
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues
- Serve as the initial point of contact with targeted companies
- Continually evolve and grow their cyber security and professional business engagement expertise
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years of experience in IT Sales doing inside sales / lead generation / agency recruiting
- We are also interested to consider motivated graduates interested in a career within cyber security sales
- Strong ability and awareness to grasp complex, sophisticated solution service sales processes and position effectively to prospects
- Ability, passion and drive to prioritize prospects and generate new opportunities through prospecting phone calls, written communication and networking
- Team oriented with ability to thrive and add to a competitive, energy filled environment
- Persistence and willingness to learn and adapt on a daily basis
- Self-starter who is motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Coachable and have intellectual flexibility to evolve with instruction and enablement
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion