At Nuspire our mission is simple – keep our customers safe from cyber-attacks with best-in-class managed security, so they can focus on managing their business. We’ve been protecting organizations from cyber-attacks for 20 years and pioneered distributed, managed security within the enterprise and franchise market.
At Nuspire we’re driven to continually deliver industry-leading innovation and security services. We operate in an unpredictable, exciting world that’s always changing. That means career opportunities within the business are always changing, too. We believe in rewarding excellence while providing a unique and exciting business environment that helps you achieve your career aspirations. Our culture focuses on building team cohesion, collaboration and growth through the perfect mix of traditional programs, learning opportunities and unique out-of-the-box experiences.
To find out more, please visit www.nuspire.com.
Office and Facilities Coordinator
Nuspire is seeking an Office and Facilities Coordinator to our Cincinnati, OH office to act as the front line of support for facility maintenance, shipping, general information requests and errands. This position requires a highly motivated individual with time management and organizational skills with a love of wearing many hats in a growing organization. The ideal candidate would thrive in a deadline and goal-driven environment with a strong desire for professional development. This position is based in Cincinnati, OH.
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly completed
- Documentation of processes and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Partner with HR to assist in onboarding of new Cincinnati employees
- Lead the Cincinnati Good Times activities by: generating ideas for team building activities, acquiring materials, setting up, and encouraging participation in events
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Act as the point of contact for matters regarding Cincinnati facilities and take steps to resolve issues
- Effective communication and coordination with management and other teams on projects, events and requests
- Complete other tasks and projects as assigned
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Experience with maintaining confidentiality of sensitive documentation and information
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient at using productivity tools, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Must thrive in a deadline driven setting and have high attention to detail
- Strong organizational, communication, and time management skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to changes quickly
- Great experience and growth with a global leader in network security
- Locations in: Commerce Twp., MI – Walled Lake, MI – Cincinnati, OH–Denver, CO
- Nuspire provides a top work environment, as recognized by Crain’s Detroit, Golden Bridge "Best and Brightest," and the Detroit News
- Full benefits including but limited to: six different Blue Cross Medical HMO and PPO Options, MetLife Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability, Life Insurance, 401k and Monthly PTO accrual from your first day of employment along with many opportunities to earn additional PTO through monthly awards and participation in ‘Nuspire Good Time’ Events
- Nuspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- ‘Nuspire Good Time’ events 2x per month to build team cohesion.