Protect your branch’s data ecosystem with 24x7 managed threat detection and response
Financial institutions remain a top target to attackers looking for quick financial reward. As a mid-size institution, you face the same security threats as large financial institutions but often have fewer in-house resources available to handle them.
Regulators take risk seriously and hold every location accountable for cybersecurity preparedness. Annual cybersecurity examinations, coupled with stringent compliance requirements mean each financial institution location faces greater pressure to harden their security posture.
Understanding your risks, security maturity and compliance requirements are key to strengthening your security posture.
Brand and financial harm due to member/customer compromise or branch/member location breach
Transactional vulnerabilities through mortgage brokers and POS vendors
State and Federal Regulatory Risk
Governance requirements to ensure policy, procedure and reporting process
Managing a cybersecurity program with limited IT resources is tough. As your trusted security partner, we’ll work with you to understand your security ecosystem to configure, deploy and help you manage a security program that delivers security outcomes that matter.
- Full device visibility with 24x7 security monitoring and management
- Correlated security events across the network and endpoint
- Simplified reporting
- Access to 24x7 security experts
- Expert intervention, 24 x 7
- Real-time threat detection and remediation
- Reduced dwell times with deep IOC forensic investigations
- Leading-edge threat intelligence
- Cross-platform visibility
- AI-driven threat detection
- API endpoint data feeds directly to Nuspire’s SOC analysts dashboards
- Advanced threat containment and remediation
- Sensor, agent or cloud configurable
- Real-time alerts
- Event correlation and analysis
- Multi-source log ingestion
- 400 days of log data collection