Simplify security management and combat emerging security threats with end-to-end protection.
Health records and sensitive patient data are lucrative targets for cybercriminals. Digitization across healthcare delivery organizations (HDOs) and connected device adoption makes HDOs an attractive target for attackers – and regulators are responding. A single HIPAA violation could bring a maximum seven-digit fine and criminal charges.
Understanding your risks, security maturity and compliance requirements are key to strengthening your security posture.
Care delivery delays and equipment malfunction
Data Privacy Risk
Leaked or mishandled PHI
Financial penalties and/or criminal charges
Managing a cybersecurity program with limited IT resources is a tough task for budget-constrained facilities. As your trusted security partner, we’ll guard your patients’ data so you can focus on your patients’ care. We’ll work with you to understand your security maturity to configure, deploy and help you manage a security program that makes sense for your environment – and your budget.
- Full device visibility with 24x7 security monitoring and management
- Correlated security events across the network and endpoint
- Simplified reporting
- Access to 24x7 security experts
- Expert intervention, 24 x 7
- Real-time threat detection and remediation
- Reduced dwell times with deep IOC forensic investigations
- Leading-edge threat intelligence
- Cross-platform visibility
- AI-driven threat detection
- API endpoint data feeds directly to Nuspire’s SOC analysts dashboards
- Advanced threat containment and remediation
- Sensor, agent or cloud configurable
- Real-time alerts
- Event correlation and analysis
- Multi-source log ingestion
- 400 days of log data collection
Ready to get started?
Contact us today to discuss how we can help protect your facility from emerging security threats.Let's Talk